REGISTRATIONS OPEN UNTIL 19 MAY.
SATURDAY 25 MAY 2019.
1. Participation to the “Gravel Kask Soave” is FREE OF CHARGE.
Registration is MANDATORY, one cannot register on the same day of the event and no other registration procedure will be provided other than the official registration form that will be posted online when the registrations will open!
2. Each participant takes part as an INDIVIDUAL and assumes all RISKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES which may occur during his/her participation in the “Gravel Kask Soave”. Event organizers and anybody associated with the event ARE NOT LIABLE for the safety of the participants. Each participant is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE OF HIMSELF/HERSELF. Underaged young people are NOT admitted!
3. Bikes fit to be used during the “Gravel KASK Soave” are MTB, CX e Gravel ones.
4. Use of the HELMET is COMPULSORY and each participant must be equipped with a MOBILE PHONE.
5. NEITHER MEDICAL ASSISTANCE NOR RESCUE SERVICE will be provided in case of withdrawal. Nonetheless, each participant makes a commitment to offer as much HELP as possible to others in the event of an accident or of sudden illness. In addition, each participant commits to comply with the appropriate statutory road traffic regulations, to respect nature, people and things he/she will meet along the way.
6. On the day of the event we meet at the scheduled time at the rendezvous point. We will possibly cycle in small groups along the entire itinerary at a speed NOT EXCEEDING 25 KM/H. The “Gravel KASK Soave” is an event that offers the opportunity to enjoy the landscape, NOT A RACE!
7. By taking part to the “Gravel KASK Soave”, each participant declares to be aware and to acknowledge these Rules, to understand the LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY OF THE ROUTE and considers himself/herself to be in a FITNESS CONDITION that is ADEQUATE to endure the effort and any other inconvenience caused by weather, mud, problems of orientation, mechanical glitches and need to abandon the route.
8. The itinerary is NOT MARKED in any way and is OPEN to traffic.
Each participant undertakes to show up at the start equipped with whatever means he/she deems useful to follow it. The Roadbook and the GPS track will be downloadable from the website (www.gfkasksoave.com). It is advisable to print the Roadbook because it will NOT be distributed at the start and it will NOT be possible to download the GPS track.
9. If, for any reason, you find yourselves forced to breach one of the rules set out above, but you are anyway in fit state to continue, we invite you to do so. Keep going until the end of the itinerary and enjoy your trip.
10. Read these RULES again carefully and make sure you understand them!